As a newbie to this amazing Marketplace Home Mortgage and
Keller Williams partnership, I have never experienced Family Reunion or any
work trip for that matter. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had
for work and can’t wait to go back!
Before leaving I was
very nervous of what to expect as well as my plane phobia. Once I got to the
airport my nerves started to calm as I was greeted by all the other wonderful
Marketing Coordinators. Once on the plane I started talking to one and didn't
even realize when we took off – we were going over the trip and before I knew
it we were there. Probably one of easiest and most calm flights I've ever been
on.
The two topics that were talked about numerous times were
blogging and video. They gave examples on how these tools helped them be found
on page one of Google and receive many more leads. Video marketing helps people
connect with you. You can use it through the process of your transactions or
just market share updates on your YouTube channel. Blogging is extremely
important for SEO and click through to your website. You need to find where
there is a gap on Google to make it easier to get to page one. For example: short-sale
homes Elk River, certain neighborhoods within the area, etc. You can use Keyword
Planner to see what search words have low competition. If you put in short-sale
homes Elk River and it says high competition you may want to do something else.
Blogging goes directly to your website so you want to make sure that your
website is product driven and easy to use.
Thank you Keller Williams and all the agents for such an
amazing time! I can’t wait for Family Reunion 2016 in NEW ORLEANS!
If you would like more information on what I learned or
would like to set up a time to meet with me to go over Video or Blogging tools
contact me or go to my website.

No comments:
Post a Comment